Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.15.2010

Week 39


More waiting…Dad went home to work.  Mom’s birthday came that week.  I did manage to go out to eat that night.  I was hungry and huge!  Literally I had a hard time reaching the table over my belly!  We went to Dr. Cox on the 27th of May and finally got the blessing that we had been waiting for!  We were going to be induced June 3rd, unless we went into labor earlier.  At this point, I knew that I would have to be induced.  Lillie was way too comfortable in there to come out on her on.  So that weekend was Memorial Day and Chappell’s first birthday.  We went to Chappell’s birthday party Saturday.  She had a precious party with an Alice in Wonderland theme.  It was a mad hatter tea party.  Matt and I got her a precious tea set and some bath toys! She was so cute!! And loved her party.  It was so fun to see our friends for what we were sure would be the last time before our Lillie arrived!  Sunday night everyone arrived in Nashville.  Marsha had us all over to her house for a cook out.  Also, we celebrated my last day of work!  I decided to take a few days off before we were to be induced so that we can finish up a few things to get ready for Lillie’s arrival.  It was so nice to take a few days and sleep (well as much sleep as I could possibly get) since I was so big and uncomfortable.  

No comments: