Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.23.2010

Nursery in progress...


So we started working on the nursery recently.  Our furniture came in last week and on Saturday, Matt, Johnny & Art went and got the baby furniture and put it together for us. A special thanks to Johnny and Art for being such good friends and helping!  I know this wasn't an easy task or a fun way to spend your Saturday :) They were so sweet.   As you can see, we are still in the early stages, but I was so excited about the furniture I couldn't help but put up pictures.  We are still trying to find bedding, deciding whether to buy or have it made.  I just can't seem to find anything I like so unless it's cost prohibitive, I'll probably have a friend of mine's mom make the bedding :)  We still lack lots of stuff, but have made a step in the right direction.  And as you can see, the dogs are very comfortable in baby girl's room!  Matt and I really think Shelby will move in there permanently when we bring the baby home! Oh! the other dog in the picture is Layla! No I haven't convinced Matt to let me adopt another dog, we were keeping Layla for Matt's mom while she was out of town...

So while the guys were working on the baby furniture, Emily, Chappell and I had a girls lunch and went shopping.  We had a good time, just check out the smile on Chappell's face!

I couldn't help but snap her picture b/c she was having so much fun on her girl's day out!!!

1 comment:

Lady Dell said...

Les - Love the baby furniture and the color of the room. June can't come too soon for us. I know y'all are excited. Love the blog and will keep up with the progress - Love you