Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.16.2010

PINK OR BLUE???!!!


January 11 was a big day at our house!  We finally got to find out what Baby H is...I mean besides a baby of course.  Matt and I couldn't hardly stand it!  I don't think either of us slept much the night before because we were so excited! So on Monday morning, we got up early and headed downtown to Vanderbilt Imaging Center to have our sonogram!  Everyone really thought it was a boy...and they had me convinced that my inclination was wrong and it was a boy!  Well everyone was wrong...

Baby H is a GIRL!!!!!!

Matt and I were so excited.  We couldn't stand it....I of course went out and bought something pink immediately!  And now we are getting our furniture in today for the nursery and starting to register tomorrow.  I am so thrilled to finally know what this baby is...It's so nice to say, She or Her or whatever feminine pronoun we can use.

Of course, now we begin the name game...  Seriously naming a baby is quite the challenging task...All the names I like Matt's not to fond of and vice versa.  We will come to an agreement, but man what an overwhelming task!  We also have the 100,000 baby name book.  That's the most intimidating thing I've ever looked at.  But we'll get there.

For now, I am starting to feel her move more and more, which I love.  I know Matt is ready to feel her too.  Hopefully soon!!!

 

No comments: