Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.29.2007

LSU vs Ole Miss

Well once again, we made the trek to Oxford. On Friday, we got there in time for dinner. We met my family at Doe's. It was so fun to see everyone! We didn't do too much that night as we wanted to ready for the next day. Saturday morning arrived and we got up and dressed, and headed to the square to do a little shopping...which was Matt's idea...I swear. We ended up going to Hinton and Hinton and buying Matt some new pants...In case any of you are looking for nice durable khakis, we bought Matt a pair of Bill's Khaki's. They are great and really tough! Which is good because Matt goes through pants like crazy!
Anyway, we went to the Grove, which was packed and got to meet Laurin's new boyfriend! Wes seems like a great guy and he was a great sport! Our tent is so much fun but a lot to take in! So anyway, the day was a great day! We danced, got to see great friends and even Elvis! Even some of friends from Washington were in town! Below is my friend Emily from Washington! It was such a fun surprise to see her! I just hate we couldn't spend more time together!

So as the night wore on, the dance party started. Below is a pic of Matt and I dancing. It's always fun at the LSU game...
OOPS! Did I forget to mention the game?? I can't imagine why...Of course the Rebels lost...big shocker...but I must say, they let Brent Schaffer play...and he was good. Where has he been??



No comments: