Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.29.2007

Completing October....

So November has once again been a crazy month around the Henson household. As always we are traveling and getting settled. So here goes on updating you since our last post. I was in Boulder Colordao for several days for work. I came back and realized my iPod was stolen while in the airport. DIRTY THIEVES! I couldn't believe they took my old iPod. However, I was really glad they didn't dig deeper in the pocket of my bag because as the airport people tell you to carry your jewelry and valuables on the airplane, I of course had my jewelry in the same pouch as my iPod. At least someone was looking out for me. Well, I finally got home at midnight from the airport, saw Matt about 20 minutes before I passed out from exhaustion and of course the next morning, Matt left to go out of town for work.

I met him at the lake for the weekend. It was so nice to just relax and sleep...I was able to catch up a good bit! We went for a walk and got some exercise. Also, it was cold, so we just curled up and watched football. Sometimes there is nothing better than curling up and taking it easy...Of course, our beloved Rebels weren't on TV. Which was actually a blessing...Auburn beat up on us pretty good...Imagine that....

We came home on Sunday morning in time to watch the Titans game...They are always fun. We went to the grocery store and bought tons of candy as Halloween was approaching...

Halloween in our neighborhood is so fun. We live in a great neighborhood full of kids and so of course we had tons of trick-o-treaters!!! We saw everything for an adorable Minnie Mouse to scary Goblins to our cute neighbors who were a Transformer and a chicken (at least I think she was a chicken). Taylor had half of her costume off by the time they got to our house. All and all it was a fun holiday and a fun night...

No comments: