Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.25.2009

So much to be thankful for...





I've been thinking today about all of the things I have to be thankful for....and there's a lot this year.  So here's everything I am thankful for (and I'm sure I've forgotten something)..my husband Matt, who is the most patient person I know; our families: my mom, my dad, Marsha, Adam and Jessica, and our extended families; I am thankful for all of our friends who are amazing; the servicemen and women who protect and serve our country, especially my sweet cousin, Reed, who is about to deploy on his first tour (God Speed Reed, I am so proud of you); I am thankful that Matt and I both have jobs and are able to provide for ourselves; our sweet dog, Shelby, who always puts a smile on my face and loves us unconditionally; I am thankful the Rebels are playing good football (finally); and most of all, I am thankful for this little life in my tummy.  I can't believe Matt and I are going to be parents and I am thankful for this gift from God!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: