Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.13.2010

28 weeks and 3 days plus a name!

Alright everyone!  After many ignored requests, here are some pictures of what I look like pregnant.  As of today, I am 28 weeks and 3 days.  We only have about 80 days to go.  I can't believe time is going by so fast!  It's crazy!!!!  Well other than how large I am getting, we have finally settled on  a name and couldn't be more thrilled.  By the way, Matt says these pictures make me look bigger than I am.  Bless my sweet husband for attempting to make me feel better :)  We have decided to name her...

Lillie Haynes Henson

We are so excited to have a name, something to call this little one!  and let me tell you, she has personality already.  She kicks all the time and loves ice cream, just like her mama these days!  She has both of our "wild" streaks we think because she seems to party in my stomach all the time!  Other than kicking up a storm, she seems to be perfectly content!

I go for my 29 week check up on Thursday, thats when I have my lovely glucose test.  They give you a small "bottle" of water that contains 50g of sugar for your test.  You have to drink it in about 5 minutes and then wait an hour to have your blood drawn to see how you processed that much sugar.  The doctor gave it to me at my last visit in case I wanted to drink it in the car on the way to my appointment.  She made it sound like a great idea, but then said, it can make some people throw up.  So I had visions of driving up i-65 chugging my glucose drink and then having to pull over in rush hour traffic to throw up.  lovely, so I think I will wait until I get there to drink my hummingbird food!  I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Brynnen said...

Les- You are a precious pregnant lady!!! Thanks for Finally posting some pictures! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! LOVE LOVE the name....

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

You look great! So glad things are going good! Come see us when you are in Oxford... we are just down the street!