Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.08.2009

Has it really been 10 years?







A couple of weeks ago, we had my 10 year high school reunion. I can not believe it’s been that long since we graduated high school. While many things have changed, somethings never do! We, of course, had a blast together! On Friday night, we had drinks at Julep. It was a very casual night and a great way for everyone to just come by. Afterwards, we of course couldn’t go home, so we headed back over to Liz and Percy’s house for late night. While the venue changed from high school, many things hadn’t! We laughed and laughed! On Saturday, the day started with a baby shower for Ashley Collins’ (see somethings do change. In high school there is no way we would have been up before 10 after being out all night :) After the baby shower, we had an ice cream social at the school. We took a group picture and got to see everyone’s children. And WOW! I didn’t realize how many of my friends have kids until they were all in the same room. BUT, they were adorable! Saturday night, we had a cocktail party at the Yacht Club. I had never been out there and it was really nice. You didn’t feel like you were in Jackson anymore with the water and the sunset! We watched our Senior Video and had trivia, followed up by a performance by Elvis. At our high school grad night, Elvis performed and it was great to see that he hadn’t aged a day! Here are some pics that my friends took! My home computer is broken, so I haven’t uploaded my pics!

No comments: