Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.05.2008

Happy Birthday Matt!


Today is Matt's 28th birthday! I am so excited to be celebrating another birthday with him, even though this years' celebration will much more tame than in years past. In previous years, we have celebrated: in 2004 by driving to Washington DC to help me move into my new apartment, in 2005 by spending a wild labor day weekend at the lake with my family and Matt's (refugees from Hurricane Katrina); in 2006 by getting engaged and having a surprise party (it was a surprising weekend for both of us!); in 2007 with a dinner party at our house and a blow out at the lake. Well 2008 hasn't been too different, we did have a blow out weekend for Labor Day, but it came a week early this year. So we celebrated, but it wasn't focused on just Matt. This weekend, we are headed to the lake, but we are being low-key. family dinner, Ole Miss football tomorrow!!


Next weekend will be another celebration as 2 of Matt's closest friends celebrate birthdays this month. So there wives' and I have put a day of fun together, but it is a surprise for the guys, so I'll post about it next week!


Hope everyone has an uneventful and restful weekend!


I'll post Labor Day pics as soon as my home computer starts to cooperate!

No comments: