Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.01.2007

Happy Birthday Meghan & Caitlin!

I can't believe my precious twin cousins turned 6 today. My how the time flies!!! Especially when you are having fun. I wish I had a recent picture to post of them that I haven't already posted. (that's them with Matt below). I remember when they were born premature, we didn't know what to expect. They were so tiny....Finally they got to come home and everyone was so excited. Quickly they caught up with everyone else their age and now they are smart, active and fun little girls. It has been a joy watching them grow up and I love every minute I get to spend with them! I can't wait for many more birthdays and fun times with these precious girls!

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

hey leslie! i just found your blog! i will add you to my friends links!
mk