Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.30.2007

ARE YOU READY??!!!



Hell Yes! Damn Right! I can't believe it's already football season! As everyone knows this is my FAVORITE time of year. I love going to the Grove and seeing friends and family...hopefully this year, my beloved Rebels will have a little bit better showing than the last couple of years....I'm not holding my breathe! But one can hope! So here's to a fabulous football season and many many fun memories in the Grove this year. HOTTY TODDY!

1 comment:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Jason is praying for a good and fun season. who knows... it could happen. i am sad that i am not going to many games but not too sad since i will be hanging out with our sweet little girl. i am so glad that you have a blog so we can stay in touch. hope things are going great!